• M3.5 x 20mm Screws Included
• Saves time and money.
• Safely protects the electrical back box and cables.
• The location marker pins save time for the plasterer and
provide accurate marking to cut out the plasterboard and
allow fitting over the electrical switches and sockets.
• Prevents the ingress of plaster and paint etc. into the
1st fixed back boxes.
• Easy to fit and an inexpensive way to protect the 1st fix
• BS5733 certified electrical product made to BS4662
• May also be used with or without Sockitz Safety Shields
to protect open back boxes prior to plastering,
tiling and painting.
•Made in Britain.
•Two sizes are available for 1 gang and 2 gang electrical
BS4662 back boxes.